Taking courses outside the department
- M.A. Program: With approval from the department chair, students who have not gone on exchange may take up to 6 extra-departmental credits; students who have gone on exchange may take up to 9 exchange credits (including 6 credits from local graduate programs). The courses taken will not be considered as substitutes for required courses.
- Ph. D. Program: According to the PhD Program Regulations, courses taken from other departments (within or outside NTU, including credits from exchange programs) may not exceed 9 credits. Also, the total number of independent study courses and courses taken from other departments may not exceed 12 credits.
Application for Inter-University Course Selection
- Please see the webpage from NTU Graduate Academic Affairs Division.
- The programs that have an Inter-University Course Selection Agreement with NTU
- The programs that have an Inter-University Course Selection Agreement with NTU GIFLL: